Avondale Schools Diploma
& Careers Institute (ASDCI)
The Avondale Schools Diploma & Careers Institute (ASDCI) is a tuition free learning environment for students ages 15-22 years old. Our unique environment is designed to help students pursue their high school diploma online while still providing valuable counseling, mentoring, special education, and English Language Learners services to our students. At ASDCI, we believe that, as young adults, high school students should take a more central role in their education. Each student has unique characteristics, interests, and abilities; and we believe that each student can succeed in a robust educational program that provides them with the independence, flexibility, and autonomy that they aspire to, and deserve.Contact Us To Enroll
ASDCI Helps Students Who…
- …want to finish high school faster.
- …need to explore learning beyond the standard curriculum.
- …are behind on credits towards their graduation year.
- …have daily attendance challenges.
- …have personal or health issues.
- …tend to quit easily.
- …have transportation challenges.
- …need classes not offered at their regular schools.
- …need a flexible schedule.
- …have part-time or full-time jobs.
- …have family commitments or are raising children.
- …want to study, learn, or do their homework when they have free time.
Helping Students Reach
Their Full Potential
The Avondale Schools Diploma & Careers Institute is an innovative learning environment designed to help all students reach their full potential. For instruction, students are provided technology, devices, and internet – each student receives a Chromebook with built-in internet access that will work at home or school, which is theirs to keep as they move forward.
Features of the ASDCI program:
- We are a committed staff of professionals who work closely with students to support their graduation, college, and career aspirations.
- Unique online format that enables students to work on their school assignments at the ASDCI Resource Center or while at home or other locations.
- Counseling staff, social workers, and English Language Learners support services are available to students.
- Opportunity to enroll in the Oakland Technical Education Campus (OTEC) program and students currently participating in Oakland Technical Education Campus (OTEC) classes will be able to continue in their programs.
Enroll Today – Avondale Schools Diploma & Careers Institute
If the Avondale Schools Diploma & Careers Institute sounds like a good match for you or your student, we encourage you to enroll today! Your future starts now – enroll today!Contact Us To Enroll
Transcript Requests for Class of 2019 and later
Diploma and Career Institute utilizes Parchment™ to provide transcripts for students who graduated in the year 2010 or later.
Graduates must submit their transcript request via Parchment™ when applying for college, the military, or a scholarship program that requires transcripts. The service is fast, safe, and available online 24/7.
Visit Parchment™ at the link below to sign up and create a profile. Once your profile is created, you will be able to make your selection from the list of participating organizations. Payment is made online and fees vary depending on the organization or program you are applying for, with most Michigan schools carrying no fee.